CONWAY, South Carolina – Coastal Carolina’s home football game against Georgia Southern on Saturday, October 1 has been moved to 7 p.m. ET. The game will still air live on ESPN+ and on radio on WRRN Hot Talk 99.5 FM.
With rain and high winds forecast for the Myrtle Beach/Conway area on Friday, and in the interests of caution and safety regarding team travel, the universities and Sun Belt Conference have agreed to extend the time. from the start of the match. at 7 p.m. ET.
With the game time changing, here’s everything fans attending Saturday night’s game need to know about where to get in, what they can bring, and more.
Please note: umbrellas are not permitted in the stadium.
The Coastal Carolina Football Fan Guide can be viewed and downloaded HERE.
RESERVED AND SINGLE TICKETS SOLD OUT
All reserved and single tickets for Saturday’s game are SOLD OUT. No more tickets are available for sale for the home contest.
COASTAL STUDENTS – SHOW UP, WEAR TEAL, BE STRONG, BE PROUD
The sold-out sale does not affect the student section. CCU students do not need to book tickets. Students should enter through Gate 2 Brooks Stadium using their CINO card. However, to allow Coastal Carolina students the best opportunity to attend the game, guest student tickets are no longer available for the Saturday game.
The reserved Gameday car park is FULL. If you DO NOT have a paid parking pass, fans can use the free parking lots at the GG Lot, which is located off Highway 501, or the HGTC parking lots. Click here for gameday parking map.
With the game sold out and new parking guidelines in place for this season, the Carolina Coast Athletics Department encourages fans to show up early and plan accordingly. We want all fans to be in their seats before the 7:02pm ET kickoff and are asking fans to help our staff and game day security by showing up early to cheer on their Chanticleers!
GAME DAY SPONSOR
Saturday’s home contest is sponsored by the Horry County Solid Waste Authority.
MATCH DAY PROGRAM
Fans can download the official Gameday 2022 Gameday Illustrated schedule HERE.
WELCOME TO FANFEST @ TEAL TOWN
“FanFest @Teal Town” presented by Grand Strand Nissan, is an interactive experience just outside Brooks Stadium next to the Marrio & Josh Norman Field House. Located at Gate 1, fans will have the opportunity to engage and get autographs from some of your favorite student-athletes and Chanticleer teams. Each home game will feature different experiences for Chant fans, including inflatables, photo booths, tailgate giveaways, face paint, a mobile game truck, outdoor games and exhibit vehicles. Chauncey and the Chanticleer dance crew will also be at “FanFest @ Teal Town” at select times.
The FanFest will open three hours before kick-off for each home game and will be located in Mullen-Wylie Square outside Gate 1 of Brooks Stadium.
Game Day: The box office opens four (4) hours before kick-off at the Brooks Stadium NORTH box office.
- Digital ticketing is encouraged this year for safe and easy entry into the stadium. Print-at-home tickets are also encouraged.
Metal detectors and/or wands will be in effect at all entrance doors. Please allow extra time for entry. The floor plan is available HERE.
- The call is available two (2) hours before kick-off:
Gate 6 Visiting Team
Home team Gate 4
General Gate 1
(Photo ID is required to pick up call tickets).
- All stadium gates will open two (2) hours before kick-off.
- Current Coastal Carolina University students must swipe their CINO card to enter the game. Students must enter Brooks Stadium through Gate 2.
- For information on accessible tickets/seating at the ADA, please contact the Chanticleer Athletics Box Office at 843-347-8499. All Brooks Stadium seats are assigned. ADA accessible seating is available throughout the stadium.
STADIUM SECURITY MEASURES
- The bag clearing policy will be applied as normal (Click here).
- No entry into the stadium (pass-outs) is permitted.
- All toilets will be open.
- Stadium security has the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety. Prohibited items must be returned to cars or discarded before entering the stadium.
- Prohibited items include:
- Alcoholic beverages • Flags • Backpacks • Umbrellas • Weapons of all kinds • Bags (solid and/or transparent) larger than 12” x 12” x 6” • Food and/or drinks outside • Strollers/car seats baby/cars • Ice bags • Video cameras • Cool boxes • Thermos bottles • Animals (excluding service animals) • Sofas • Artificial noise makers • Selfie sticks • Umbrellas
FOOTBALL GAMEDAY TRAFFIC SAFETY PLAN
- Beginning five (5) hours before kickoff, access to University Boulevard from Chanticleer Drive West (east or west) to SC 544 will be closed. Tom Trout Dr. from Chanticleer Dr. West to Independence Dr. will be closed.
- Chanticleer Drive West and East will remain open to all traffic.
- To to access campus and all main campus parking lots, use University Boulevard from US 501 – or – use Founders Drive from SC 544.
- To go out campus, use University Boulevard and go to US 501 -or- use Founders Drive.
GENERAL CAR PARKS
Sports parking options (please refer to the map HERE).
- All campus lots other than donor or student parking lots are accessible to spectators on game day based on availability beginning FOUR (4) hours prior to kickoff. Please note that general car parks will be shared with faculty/staff and students during weekday matches and are subject to availability. University parking regulations remain in effect until 5 p.m. ET.
ADA ACCESSIBLE PARKING
- All parking lots contain the required number of ADA accessible parking spaces. Access to these spaces is on a first-come, first-served basis for those with official state-issued ADA signs. Access to the spaces does not require any additional fees or donations to CAF. Once spaces are filled, parking attendants will direct customers to other parking locations. Guests may choose to use the drop-off service next to Brooks Stadium, but will need to exit the parking lot afterwards and move the vehicle to the appropriate parking lot and space.
- Auxiliary ADA parking is located in Lot S adjacent to the Wall College of Business and Brittain Hall on a first-come, first-served basis for people with official state-issued ADA signs. Access to the spaces does not require any additional fees or donations to CAF.
- A free shuttle service is provided from lot S to Gate 4 Brooks Stadium.
NEW FOR 2022: The designated carpool drop-off/pick-up is located at the Chauncey Statue Loop located off Chanticleer Drive West (please refer to map HERE).
NEW for 2021: Fans using University-provided shuttles will be transported directly to Brooks Stadium and will use a new drop-off/pick-up location adjacent to Gate 4 and the South Ticket Book.
- Fans will be dropped off able to access any of the stadium gates to enter Brooks Stadium regardless of their seat location.
2022 Football Match Day Shuttle Routes
• Each specific route will make continuous loops between each of the listed shuttle stops.
Teal Route Shuttle Stops
• Brooks Stadium
• Student Union
Service at parking lots located on the east side of Main Campus and HGTC.
Bronze Road Shuttle Stops
• Brooks Stadium
• YY parking lot (select parking)
Serves the YY parking lot on Hwy 544 Service to the parking lot south of Brooks Stadium off Hwy 544.
ADA Route shuttle stops
• Brooks Stadium
• Lot S (specific ADA parking)
ALL shuttles are ADA accessible and can meet all passenger needs.
Brooks Stadium offers full concessions on the east and west sides of Brooks Stadium with even more options including Chick-fil-a, Mellow Mushroom, Cotton Candy, Food Trucks and a Teal Garden that will feature local beer options.
Students will be able to use their Meal Swipes on the Pepsi Patio and at the Southwest and Northwest concession stands.
A full map of dealerships and their locations can be found HERE.
TOBACCO-FREE CAMPUS POLICY
Coastal Carolina University is a tobacco-free campus. The use of all tobacco products and all smoke-related products is PROHIBITED in or on any University property. This policy does not restrict or prohibit lawful possession of tobacco.
For complete coverage of CCU football, follow the chants on social media @CoastalFootball (Twitter), facebook.com/CCUChanticleers (Facebook), @GoCCUSports (Instagram), or visit the official home of Coastal Carolina Athletics at www.GoCCUSports.com.