PLEASANTON, California, November 16, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Ellie Mae®the leading provider of cloud-based platforms to the mortgage lending industry, and now ICE Mortgage Technology ™, a division of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), today announced the Encompass® 20.2 Major release it will include improvements for lenders to increase productivity through loan and investment workflows.
“We are constantly innovating to provide more automation to power digital mortgage on behalf of our lenders,” he said Joe Tyrrell, President, ICE Mortgage Technology. “With this major release of Encompass, we are providing new levels of automated service ordering, efficient and collaborative workflows and the foundation for our hybrid electronic close that we will launch in a few weeks. This is a core mission for lenders, especially when they are experiencing peak volumes, remote workforce, and homebuyers seeking high tech capabilities with human touch availability. “
Advanced condition management: This major improvement gives lenders the flexibility to support an omnichannel approach and the ability to design around the terms of business processes and workflows for a better user experience. These conditions are available in Encompass, Encompass LO Connect® and Encompass TPO Connect®. In particular:
- The updated functionality provides a more flexible and configurable model by the lender that can support omnichannel business models
- Offers advanced administrative tools to manage condition templates
- It supports more granular options for condition management controls
- Extends APIs to support external workflow engines
Document management reinvented: The new version focuses on reducing the time it takes lenders to save and open loans, as well as how lenders sort and manage documents. The new document viewer with cloud storage capabilities further contributes to increasing document management efficiency. In particular:
- Improved Performance: The new document viewer leverages the cloud infrastructure and performs automatic document conversation, resulting in up to 5x faster loading and instant page viewing. Lenders no longer have to wait for the entire file to be converted before viewing.
- New experience and editing options: The new document viewer has no third-party dependencies and offers a modern look, including side-by-side data and document comparison.
- New Encompass Developer Connect® v3 APIs: The new document management workflow and document viewer leverage the v3 of the Encompass Developer Connect and Folder Attachment APIs. These APIs are backward compatible with Encompass instances and are more efficient, secure, and use cloud storage. The APIs are available today at developer.elliemae.com
“Our pilot lenders who have already utilized these advanced capabilities have provided excellent feedback on their impact, speed and performance,” continued Tyrrell. “They were impressed with the lightning-fast loading speed and display performance improvements, they appreciated the modern look and they appreciated the support of the omnichannel business model for greater flexibility. We look forward to continuing to support our institutes. Encompass credit by providing them with the automation and innovation they need to drive their businesses forward. “
Encompass offers lenders immediate savings and operational improvements as the leading loan origination system (LOS) designed to provide more loans, reduce costs, reduce closing times and make smarter business decisions. For more information on how Encompass can improve ROI, please visit: https://www.elliemae.com/encompass
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, now ICE Mortgage Technology, a division of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage lending industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to disburse more loans, reduce origination costs and reduce closure times, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to find out more.
© 2020 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Incorporate®, AllRegs®, the Ellie Mae logo, and other Ellie Mae, Inc. trademarks or service marks appearing herein are owned by Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
SOURCE Ellie Mae