New York, USA, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – According to the latest report from Research Dive, the global enterprise data management market should generate an income of $ 136.4 billion by 2026, up from $ 62.3 billion in 2018, at a growth rate of 10.5% in 2019-2026 Time range.
Download Free Sample Report on Global Enterprise Data Management Market: https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/269
The report elucidates an in-depth analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the current and future rise of the industry worldwide, by analyzing important factors such as key drivers and limitations, trends and the advancements, regional market scenario, as well as size and scope. market during the pandemic. The report also mentions that the COVID-19 pandemic has hampered market growth globally.
Learn about the impact of COVID-19 on the global enterprise data management market. Click here to speak to our analyst: https://www.researchdive.com/connect-to-analyst/269
Factors Affecting the Market During the Covid-19 Chaos
EDM (Enterprise Data Management) offers key benefits such as multi-user capabilities, strategic management of administrative information and enhanced measurement capabilities. In addition, EDM provides a unified database system that gives controlled access to users and enables simple data management. All of these factors are expected to drive the growth of the global market during the estimated period. However, risks of downtime and loss of data are expected to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
“The COVID-19 disaster has positively impacted the growth of the global enterprise data management market.”
1. The forecasted CAGR of the enterprise data management market, prior to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, was 9.3% during the period analyzed.
2. The global enterprise data management industry CAGR, as projected after the onset of the novel coronavirus chaos, is estimated at 10.5% during the forecast period.
3. The market share of the enterprise data management industry in 2020, as predicted before the start of the COVID-19 crises, was $ 74.1 billion.
4. The current market size of the enterprise data management market in 2020, after experiencing the COVID-19 outbreak, is $ 76.0 billion.
View all reports from the Information and Communication Technology and Media industry: https://www.researchdive.com/information-and-communication-technology-and-media
Current market scenario during the Covid-19 pandemic
The EDM system has the potential to combine population estimates via school conscription, tax information, and national documentation to trace families and individuals vulnerable to the Covid-19 pandemic. In addition, this system helps local governments and service organizations to avoid overcoverage of vulnerable people. These characteristics are believed to fuel the growth of the market during the pandemic.
Future market scenario
The enterprise data management market is expected to provide further growth during the Covid-19 outbreak and throughout the forecast period. EDM systems are used to safeguard the healthcare segment by optimizing resources. In addition, this system identifies sensitive areas and the occurrence of the epidemic, so that health facilities can prepare intensive care beds and ventilators for treatment.
Access varied market reports carrying in-depth analysis of the market situation, updated with the impact of COVID-19: https://www.researchdive.com/covid-19-insights
Main key players
1. Teradata Corporation
2. SAP SE
3. SAS Institute Inc.
4. Micro Focus International PLC
5. Orcale Corporation
6. IBM Corporation
7. Amazon web services
10. Golden Source Corporation
These market players are focusing on several strategies such as product disclosures, research and development, and business acquisitions for market growth. For example, in September 2020, Cloudera, a software company, announced the launch of enterprise data cloud services on the Cloudera data platform. New services are developed for analysts, data engineers and scientists. The service also includes CDP operational database, CDP data engineering and CDP data visualization.
The report also summarizes many important aspects including financial performance of key players, SWOT analysis, product portfolio and latest strategic developments. Click here for the absolute top business development strategies summary report.
TREND RELATIONSHIPS WITH COVID-19 IMPACT ASSESSMENT
1. Remote Access Software Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a free sample report
2. Field mobility solutions market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a free sample report
3. Pipeline Safety Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a free sample report
4. Workforce management market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 – Request to download a free sample report
5. Mobile satellite market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2027 – Request to download a free sample report